Success doesn’t have to mean midnight at the office – again.
Learn how we helped time-starved executives and the companies they lead become more productive, profitable, and yes, even more playful – without sacrificing their sanity.
- Kay helps a spa that got off to a rocky start become an award winning destination.
- A pharmaceutical research facility grows from successful to out of this world with just 6 months of coaching from Kay.
- Kay coaches a frustrated (and very skeptical) high level Type A executive to higher job satisfaction, more sleep, and less stress.
- A Type A executive overcomes boredom and dissatisfaction and with Kay’s help creates a dream job for herself within her company.
- This engineering executive moves from the bottom quintile to the top all while eliminating his need for blood pressure medication.
- PR Executive eliminates collateral damage she was causing with her peers and continues to maintain her track record of success.
- Kay helps a TV Director maintain his position in a tough economic climate, while also improving his department.
- This Type A sales manager retires her nickname, the “Screaming Bulldozer,” while maximizing performance and work relationships.
- A VP of Financial Services finds herself again and improves her relationships both at home and work.